15 Years Non-Prorated Recore™ Mattress Warranty
GoodMorning.com Inc warrants each mattress against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 15 years. If, during the warranty period, your mattress is found defective due to faulty workmanship or materials it will be repaired or replaced subject to the details below.
- The warranty period for your Recore™ mattress begins on the date of delivery and ends 15 years later.
- Your Recore™ mattress must be unpacked and expanded no more than two weeks after the date of delivery.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Recore™ mattress forms permanent indentations of more than one inch (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 10 years or two inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period, it will be replaced, at your option, according to the terms below.
- Your Recore™ mattress cover will be repaired or replaced if there is damage to the fabric or zipper due to faulty workmanship or imperfections.
- Your Recore™ mattress must be used on a suitable base as specified in this warranty.
- You will be required to take certain photos and measurements of your Recore™ mattress and send them to GoodMorning.com Inc’ customer service team to process a warranty claim.
Full Warranty Details
15 Year Full Replacement Warranty
If your Recore™ mattress has a defect covered under this warranty we will replace or repair it subject to the conditions of this warranty. Your Recore™ mattress will be repaired or replaced at no additional cost within the first ten years of usage, and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the eleventh and fifteenth year. For commercial and institutional orders your Recore™ mattress will be repaired or replaced at a cost of: 25% of the original purchase price within the first five years of usage; at a cost of 50% of the original purchase price between the sixth and tenth year of usage; and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the eleventh and fifteenth year of usage).
This warranty is conditional and subject to the following:
- Your mattress has a defect which is specifically due to faulty workmanship or materials; and,
- Guidelines of handling the Recore™ mattress as set in this Warranty document are met by the purchaser.
This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales receipt. The law tag must not be removed from original product as this identifies the product for the purpose of the warranties contained herein. This warranty is only valid if you unpacked and expanded your Recore™ mattress within the two weeks following the original date of delivery.
Recore™ mattresses must not be used on floors susceptible to moisture build-up such as concrete, below-grade (basement), or on floors in humid environments. Such inappropriate use can result in mold growth on the bottom of the mattress and void your warranty. Recore™ mattresses are designed for use on firm surfaces, non-spring foundations or adjustable bed bases that are structurally capable of supporting the weight of purchaser’s mattress, foundation, and user(s). The purchaser must use their Recore™ mattress on a foundation that allows air to circulate beneath it. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain an adequate foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. Substitution or use of an improper foundation or other base upon which the mattress is placed may result in damage to the product thereby voiding this warranty. Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; including a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for queen, king, and California king, and 4 leg support for twin and full mattresses. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, king, and California king platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Recore™ mattress require at least one center support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Recore™ mattresses.
This Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Permanent indentations:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one inch (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 10 years or 2 inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
- Physical flaws:
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling (this does not apply to commercial or institutional orders).
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or fabrics of the mattress cover.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Improper usage (voids the warranty):
- Damage from use with an inadequate foundation and/or frame.
- Mold or mildew caused from the use of the mattress on non breathable surface.
- Mattress damage due to abuse, misuse or unsanitary treatment beyond reasonable use including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, stains, bodily fluids, or spills.
- Washing any part of the cover other than the removable top portion.
- Non-compliance of washing instructions and handling for the cover resulting in damage to the cover or zipper.
- Normal increase of softness which can occur during regular use.
- Body indentations less than one inch (two inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the first 10 years or 2 inches (three inches for commercial and institutional orders) in the final 5 years of the warranty period.
- Complications resulting from the use of, or inability to make use of, product.
- Individual comfort preferences.
- Height of bed due to purchaser’s bed frame or headboard.
- Sheet fit.
- Replacement of an accompanying Recore™ product where only one piece is defective, unless that accompanying piece is also defective.
- As a remedy for aches, pains or other health issues.
Supporting Documentation Required To Process Warranty
- Measuring Indentations: GoodMorning.com Inc will require that the purchaser provide photos demonstrating the indentation by laying the product directly on a flat floor, and measuring the vertical distance from a flat and level string pulled tightly across the product and lightly contacting the product on opposite sides, to the lowest point of the indentation using a clearly demarcated measuring device.
- Physical flaws: GoodMorning.com Inc will require several photos of any physical flaws that are the origin of a warranty claim. Photos will vary depending on the physical flaw being reported.
Repairs and Replacements
In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to GoodMorning.com Inc at the time of replacement.
GoodMorning.com Inc may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that GoodMorning.com Inc replaces the mattress cover, GoodMorning.com Inc will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover provided.
The warranties contained herein include the costs of shipping and handling, which are to be borne by GoodMorning.com Inc. Additional shipping charges may apply if the mattress has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, the warranty for the replacement product will be extended for the duration of the original GoodMorning.com Inc warranty only.
Our representatives or designated agents shall make the final determination regarding repair or replacement.
Terms and services related in this warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the time frame stated herein. We make no warrant beyond those terms and conditions stated.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.
Recore™ is protected under one of the most generous and comprehensive mattress warranties in Canada.
Risk-free, and we mean it. Returns are fast, free, and full. We will also arrange to pick up the mattress.
Made in Canada
Recore™ is entirely designed and assembled in Canada, made from many local materials by veteran mattress makers.
Champion Customer Care
Expert knowledge, readily available. Our Canadian-based support team is always ready to help you.
Maximum Comfort for Peak Performance
Ships From Canada
Convenient Payment Options